Engineering contract opportunityPosted on by kewadmin
Gas-to-liquids unit upgrade works
KEW are looking for an engineering or manufacturing contractor to provide services for the mechanical and piping fabrication as well as the electrical, control and instrumentation (EC&I) installation for the upgrade of a specialised gas-to-liquids (GTL) process demonstration unit.
The work includes:
- Review of the design documents (mechanical work shop drawings, piping isometrics)
- Supply the raw materials for equipment and piping fabrication
- Supply of any in line items (valves, instruments)
- Fabricate the new equipment and piping
- Strip out and dispose of some of the old pipework and EC&I components
- Assemble the new equipment and piping
The GTL unit is modularised and can be shipped easily inside a container or on the back of a wagon. The upgrade work may be carried out in a factory environment or at the site of installation. The work will need to be carried out immediately.
The contract value is for a maximum of £120,000.
If you are interested, please send a note including your company name, website details, phone number and location. We will contact you with further details. Please see download attachment.
Any queries or submission of interests should be emailed to: